Thursday, February 12, 2009

Math Lessons Collaboration Daily 02/13/2009

  • A wonderful example of a teacher who gets it. This teacher has a system established for how and why he is doing what he is doing. I'm not sure I agree with all of his approaches, but that's the great thing, it works for him, but I do love the structure that he has developed here. I encourage you to look at his Quadratic review lesson on the 11th of February (it might be the 12th) because it uses the tech, to support the work his sub has to do while he's out. Great idea.

    tags: smartboard, math

  • I don't use twitter this extensively, but if I were, then tweetdeck would be a must. I am going to explore and would love some ideas for why I should use this in my educational learning community? I need the value added. I can track stock quotes through other apps that are more effective, what do I need tweetdeck for?

    tags: twitter, web2.0

  • A blog about the use of the Smartboard in the classroom. So not only a good place for generic ideas, but as in this post specific ideas to incorporate into the classroom in specific courses, i.e. Algebra II.

    tags: math, web2.0, interactive, whiteboard


Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

No comments: