Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Math Lessons Collaboration Daily 09/09/2010

  • ast week I blogged about my Bloomin’ Peacock, a new Bloom’s Taxonomy visual I made to share with teachers in a training.  Over the years, I have created a number of Bloom’s Taxonomy pictures to hang in my classroom for students to refer to.  My Bloomin’ Peacock was such a hit with you all, I thought I would start sharing the others I’ve made.   Today I revived one that I created for my classroom and added the digital version (again the digital tools displayed relate directly to the Treasures reading curriculum).  This is my Um-bloom-ra Bloom’s Taxonomy:

    tags: blooms technology web2.0 blog

  • Distilled Demographics Video Series

    Distilled Demographics, PRB's new video series, highlights key demographic concepts such as fertility, mortality, and migration. Through these videos, each under 10 minutes, you can learn demography's real-world application and impact.

    In these videos, Carl Haub, PRB's senior demographer, talks about:

    Deciphering Population Pyramids
    Addressing Population Myths
    The Birth Rate: What It Is and Why It Matters

    tags: research education population reference




Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

No comments: